1. Costco – Their markup is capped at 15%. Great place to save when buying in bulk. They force sellers to lower their prices to be in their store. Because their business model is consumer-centric, we win. The $55 or $110 membership card more than pays for itself.
2. Chipotle – You can get a quick, somewhat healthy meal, packed with protein for under $7.
3. Amazon.com – Their prices have gone up a little bit as of Summer of 2014 but I love shopping online because I save gas and time. Amazon has almost everything you need.
4. Ebay.com – Ebay is a great place to buy odd-ball stuff and sometimes to even buy in bulk. I used to buy gift cards on Ebay but now their prices are higher than GiftCardRescue.com
5. Walmart.com – Buying through Walmart.com will save you money vs. buying in the store. It’s common to find products that are 10-15% cheaper than at store. You can get free shipping for orders over $50 or you can simply select to ship to store and pick up from a nearby store for free.